Renovating your basement is definitely an exciting process – you are essentially adding an extra living space into your home where you can submerse yourself in choosing new floors, new furniture, decoration and interior design. There is a lot of work that goes into renovating a basement; it is definitely quite a project. There are a lot of decisions to make and things to choose, plan and visualize. However, it is very use to overlook and forget about the health issues of constructing a living space in your basement.
The problem here is that basements are very prone to carrying indoor mold, one of the most dangerous health hazards. Mold spores can easily latch on to moisture and multiply, leading to negative effects such as watery eyes, coughing, asthma and skin irritation. In fact, mold spores are one of the suspecting causes of asthma.
Indoor mold occurs in humid conditions or after flooding. It can also grow on organic materials, such as grout, wallpaper or drywall. The worst part is that mold can multiply in just a couple of days.
Many basement renovations are started without considering the likely possibility that the basement is infested with indoor mold and it is crucially important to take action before it is too late. You don’t want to be left with a brand new, fully furnished basement with tons of mold hiding in between the walls.
Indoor mold carries dangerous risks for you and your family but there is a brilliant solution that will remove it. Such a solution comes in a form of a spray bottle and it is, quite appropriately, called Concrobium Mold Control.
Concrobium Mold Control has become the favourite of remodelers, contractors and families. This product must be applied before the new framing of walls has been done. It will treat mold right away and get rid of it, providing a nice clean surface for further renovations. Concrobium Mold Control can easily be used on drywall, wood, plastic, concrete, siding, shingles, metal, brick, stone, tile, grout, stucco, fabric, furniture, upholstery and flooring. It has no bleach or ammonia and is a perfect solution for eliminating mold.